Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well...I guess I should introduce myself....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

Sex : Female

Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Empty
PostSubject: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Amanda, you already know me, but to those who don't, I will introduce myself.

Hi, I am thelionpride556. I am 10 (yes, 10.) years old, and I live in Indiana. (I will give away NO MORE than that on where I live.) I am a 4th Grade, straight A student. (I'm a nerd. lol). I have loved Lion King since I was 4.

My Story (Amanda, don't think I'm copying you. XD):
Well, as I said above, I have loved Lion KIng since I was four. But how did it come to be? In 2003, I got Lion King for Christmas, because it had recently come out on Platinum Edition. I got it on VCR Tape, so I can no longer watch it. (I don't have a VCR at the moment.) Another reason I can't watch it is because I watched the tape so much the sound on it started fading. XD Back to the story, I refused to watch TLK for a few weeks, until one day I asked my parents to put the tape in for me. (The VCR.) So they did, and I sat through the entire movie. Occasionly(spelling?), I would yell at the TV because something happened that I didn't want it to. When I finished watching it, I asked my parents if I could bring it in my room so I could watch it in there. (I had a TV in my room with a VCR attatched to it.) And of course, I watched it.
The days [censored] and I couldn't go a day without watching TLK atleast once. I was hooked to it. Eventually, I learned the songs and started singing to them and prancing around. I used to even RP The Lion King (by myself. lol) In 2004, TLK2 came out on Special Edition. When I saw the commercial for it, I yelled "LOOK! LOOK!" So loud, it woke up my mom. XD I don't quite remember where I got it, but I did end up getting TLK2 sometime that year, and I fell in love with Kiara. That Christmas, I got what we know as Kopa, Haillie, and Tunza. (I didn't get Kovu till a few years later.) And I believe Easter in 2004, I got my Simba that sings and moves. It doesn't work anymore, but I still have it. In 2005, I made my own RP game called 'Kovu and Kiara's Secret Adventures.' (Stupid name, huh?) And the characters were Kovu, Kiara, Simba, Nala, Spot, Lexi, and one more character that I can't remember the name of. And I played all of them. XD Also in 2005, I heard about 'Kingdom Hearts 2', and of course, TLK Board on there. My dad had beaten the 1st game, and said he didn't want to try the 2nd one, so I was stumped. When I went to Florida, I got TLK 11/2. It was a tape. When I was in 1st Grade, I got Kingdom Hearts 2 FOR ME. It was easy. In fact, I was nearly done with the game when the disk stopped working. (Which was about 3 years ago.) In 2007, I got the idea for 'The Lion Pride' when I started reading theories on Kopa on the Internet. At that time, Kopa wasn't dumb. Tunza was the only crazy one, back then. In June 2008, I found LKO. The last time I had visited it in '07, it had NOTHING on it. In '08, It looked BEAUTIFUL! I joined without question. I was a little nervous about everyone at first, so to get attention, I would say random things like "I like corn!" and 'Waffles!" (I was 8, what do you expect? -_-) Eventually I was a regualar member, visiting everyday, and becoming great friends with alot of people on there, and especially Amanda. In fact, I was such a good friend to her, I won Member of the Year for 2008. I never got my award, but it was still an honor to have won that. IN September early July of '08, I made TLPOS, which was my official site for The Lion Pride. Now, I think it is becoming more popular by the month. My only regular visitors now are Amanda and Fuzzy, but I think more people visit and just don't talk to me. IN 2009, I found TLK11/2 on DVD. I was THRILLED. My mom bought it for me. And now, with The Lion Pride running, and me being closer to TLK than ever, this is where the story ends.

Soo...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Don't worry anyone is free to make one of these. Wink
Very interesting story tlp, and nicely written! I honestly never knew this much about you O.O Sorry about the award lol... I lost the place where I store the sample and besides I don't make those anymore. And I'm sure more people will start visiting your site if you advertise more. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

PostSubject: Re: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 pm

A interesting story, TLP! It's awesome to have ya here! Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clockSun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

I need a site button....
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

PostSubject: Re: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clockThu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

*Rubs eyes from long introduction* Welcome, LP. Glad to see you here as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clockSat Jan 16, 2010 1:39 pm

If you think My introduction is long, you should see Amanda's! Blink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...I guess I should introduce myself....   Well...I guess I should introduce myself.... Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Well...I guess I should introduce myself....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Site :: Member Announcements :: Welcome!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com