Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kovu:The character with too many fans

Go down 
+3
Kovu'sMate
thelionpride556
SimbasMate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Sex : Female

Kovu:The character with too many fans Empty
PostSubject: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockThu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 am

Geez. The Lion King character with so WAY to much fans. XD So what do you think of Kovu? My opinion on him.. I think he is perfect, evil and good. but he has more of a soft heart than a cold and hard one like Zira. ^^
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockFri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm

He's not my favorite. Sealed Lips

But he's still cool.
Back to top Go down
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am

Yes yes he does i just used his name for a user name i had Simba'sdaugherrocks on mlk but it is way toooo long!
Back to top Go down
Kopa23
Cub
Cub
Kopa23

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockThu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 am

I believe he'd be SOOOOOOOO much better if he had stayed evil.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 am

I dream of him last night. What happened? Oh yeah Acid rain made Kovu(Chinese KO FU) to tofu. Yeah I hate him a little confused git.
Back to top Go down
Ralexia
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed
Ralexia

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockSun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Kovus not my favorite but i still thinks hes pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockMon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 am

He should have just stayed evil.
Back to top Go down
thelionkingnalafan
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
thelionkingnalafan

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clockThu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

I love Kovu, he is such a cool character in the movie! Kovu is very attractive in my opinion xD I really love Kovu as a character, he really made the movie!Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kovu:The character with too many fans   Kovu:The character with too many fans Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Kovu:The character with too many fans
Page 1 of 1