Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Mini" updates, and what's going on here in the next few weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Sex : Female

Aries

"Mini" updates, and what's going on here in the next few weeks Empty
Post"Mini" updates, and what's going on here in the next few weeks

Alright, here's the rundown on what's going on around here, in case you people think I'm not doing anything lol. Happy

For those observant members out there, you'll notice that I've changed some of the "mini" icons around the site. I will continue to do this until I am satisifed. Happy Also, the forum banner is different, courtesy of SM ^^ This is only temporary and I will work on making another banner in the future.

I will be adding new TLK smilies soon, but they will be slightly different than the ones on MLK. However, they are pretty hard to make so don't expect to see those in a while.

I have added several new meta tags to the Forum so in the next few weeks you are going to see more bots lurking around and perhaps a few new members. Don't be scared of them! Bots are harmless and only bite when I tell them too. Wink

That's all for now! I know it's not much, but I'll keep trying to change things around here to make the layout better. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to PM me. Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

"Mini" updates, and what's going on here in the next few weeks :: Comments

Don't send the bots after me! Looking forward to these updates, Panda. Happy
thelionpride556
Re: "Mini" updates, and what's going on here in the next few weeks
Post Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm by thelionpride556
Don't make the bots eat me! DX

Look forward to the updates! Wink
Let the bots eat me! Very Happy Lol jk.

I look forward to updates as well! Happy

"Mini" updates, and what's going on here in the next few weeks