Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion King: Video Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kopa23
Cub
Cub
Kopa23

Sex : Female

The Lion King: Video Game Empty
PostSubject: The Lion King: Video Game   The Lion King: Video Game Mini-clockFri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 am

The Lion King: Video Game The_Lion_King_Coverart

Released on 1997, this is pretty much a retro game. According to Wikipedia, it was released on SNES, NES, Game Boy, PC, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Amiga, Master System and Game Gear. (The NES and Master System versions of the game were never released in North America.)

In this game you play as Simba through levels based on the movie and help him become king. There are also Timon and Pumbaa minigames that can be earned by collecting special grubs during the levels.
Back to top Go down
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King: Video Game   The Lion King: Video Game Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 am

OMG they had a video game! What and i was not informed of this important information!
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King: Video Game   The Lion King: Video Game Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm

I've never played it, but I've seen pictures of it and it looks really fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King: Video Game   The Lion King: Video Game Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 10:08 pm

I played a more modern version of the game by downloading it from some freebie site (can't find the link). Point is, the new version is compatible with newer pcs, though it's supposedly harder. I can't even get past level 2!
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King: Video Game   The Lion King: Video Game Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:04 am

Imagine this mixed with MW2 lol. It would be chaotic.
COD:MALA
(Call of duty : Modern Australian Lions Anyhow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King: Video Game   The Lion King: Video Game Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

The Lion King: Video Game
Page 1 of 1