Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkrose40 is in the par-tay!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRose40
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed

Sex : Female

Darkrose40 is in the par-tay! Empty
PostSubject: Darkrose40 is in the par-tay!   Darkrose40 is in the par-tay! Mini-clockSat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi, I'm new! Hannah is my cub lioness character and I hope you'll find interest learning more about her someday. I just love TLK! I'm a huge fan of myself and... Kiara. XD Anyway, I'll see you guys around! By the way, is this just a newely created website that was made not too long ago? It has few little members. D: Oh well. I can't complain. Just call me Darkie (yeah I know that sounds silly). Don't worry about me. I'll be around!
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Darkrose40 is in the par-tay!   Darkrose40 is in the par-tay! Mini-clockSun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 am

Haha yes, it's very new. In fact we just opened last month. Wink I'm the Admin, by the way.
Welcome to LKOF Darkie! I really hope to get to know you better and post around with you! ^^
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: Darkrose40 is in the par-tay!   Darkrose40 is in the par-tay! Mini-clockSun Feb 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi Darkie! I hope you enjoy it here! Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkrose40 is in the par-tay!   Darkrose40 is in the par-tay! Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Darkrose40 is in the par-tay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Site :: Member Announcements :: Welcome!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com