Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't send pms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Sex : Female

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 am

why............
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:13 am

---->MenuBar---->PM-->Click "New Post"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 am

It says
You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 am

O_o Maybe you need to post more? That's strange. >.> Try to get up to my post limit
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am

I have been posting like mad lol. To reply to the pm I say hi SM. I joined here coz I just quit the TLKPF after a british insult on the english man lol.
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 am

Oh really? ^^ lol TLKPF has a bit too much drama. >.>
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:21 am

I showed this pic
http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=cup%20of%20tea&imgurl=http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/cup%2520of%2520tea.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/archives/2009/05/index.shtml&h=1042&w=747&sz=104&tbnid=mmaLvtEZLSbs5M:&tbnh=150&tbnw=108&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcup%2Bof%2Btea&usg=___XZ3ed-KFScKhOgKKMTdccVs_tY=&ei=Fx2mS7DsOMO2rAej_4TPCA&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&ved=0CAcQ9QEwAQ&start=0#tbnid=mmaLvtEZLSbs5M&start=2
but this should be done in my intro thread before wez get off topix
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 am

LOL. Nice pic.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am

You get the joke?
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockMon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 am

Still can't send pms.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Erm...yeah. You have to have at least 50 posts before you can begin pming. Very Happy
And wtf is with that pic... 0.o
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockTue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 am

what pic. and SM could pm me even though she has 43 posts
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockTue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 pm

That was probably before I implemented that rule. It's a recent precaution against spammers who join just to harass other members with pms.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockWed Mar 24, 2010 4:49 am

In a small forum like this :?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockWed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

In the future I'm guessing when more people join this place will get bigger. And spammier. :P
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clockThu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 am

Is it going well at the moment? You may want to go to youtube for some friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't send pms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't send pms   Can't send pms Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Can't send pms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Affiliations, Suggestions, and Help :: Board Help-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com