Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
+2
Amanda
Serra20
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Serra20
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed
Serra20

Sex : Female

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockWed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 am

Hello guys,

Just thought I'll join after such a long time of no talking with Amanda xD So, I'm Serra20, a current (or past, I don't know xD) LKO member, past MLK member, BaltoSource/AnimationSource member, the list goes on xDD So, this forum seems cool, so I'll stay here xDD
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockWed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm

*wonders if she's dreaming* O.O
SERRA20?!?!! Is it really YOU? Shocked Blink
*bursts into tears* I missed you sooo much buddy. I thought you'd left MLK and my site for good. Sad Sad Sad

Oh, and welcome to LKOF, lol. Wink Next time you decide to leave the TLK community forever, send me your e-mail so we can at least stay in touch. XD
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockThu Apr 15, 2010 8:15 am

Hey there Hi! Please to meet you! My youtube is DarthChomper what's yours?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohqhmrIoXg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Serra20
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed
Serra20

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockThu Apr 15, 2010 8:27 am

Amanda>>> LOL buddy I missed you too. Missed our RP's, missed EVERYTHING xDDD And I'll sure give you my email the next time xD And, no need to cry *wipes away the tears and hugs* LOL xDD

Nemesis>>> Thank you. I'm pleased to meet you too. And, I don't have a YouTube. I'm not old enough xDD
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockThu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 am

How old are ya? Anyway if you want a sig just give me a pic and I will make it.
Back to top Go down
Serra20
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed
Serra20

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockThu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 am

I'm 13. and thank you for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockThu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

You are old enough to go on youtube Serra
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Welcome to the forums, Serra. =]
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockSun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 am

You have returned
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Infant Cub
Infant Cub

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

Heiioo Serra!
I've seen you around on Animation Source, MLK, & Homeward Bound Central (haven't been there in like forever, but ok...) xD And now here! Welcome aboard!
Hope to get to know you better Happy
Back to top Go down
Simbadacub
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Simbadacub

Sex : Male

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clockMon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Welcome to the forums! Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Site :: Member Announcements :: Welcome!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com