Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Numbuh973
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed
Numbuh973

Sex : Female

Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R. Empty
PostSubject: Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R.   Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R. Mini-clockSat May 29, 2010 3:13 am

Nicely
Eager
Wonderful
Especially
Meets
Bright
Engaged
Relatives

Hi, I'm Numbuh973. Or just call me 973. I'm new to the forum, but I think some of you may know me from MLK. Below is the introduction from there.
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9039

Yeah... You guys might think this is a weird intro. I'm not just a TLK fan, I'm also a Codename: Kids Next Door fan!

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all. :3
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R.   Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R. Mini-clockSat May 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome! Very Happy Thanks for joining LKOF ^_^
I used to be a Kids Next Door fan myself lol. That is.. until I became a teenager! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R.   Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R. Mini-clockMon May 31, 2010 3:50 am

What's that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R.   Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R. Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Operation: N.E.W.M.E.M.B.E.R.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Site :: Member Announcements :: Welcome!-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com