Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick question about boards?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

Sex : Female

Quick question about boards? Empty
PostSubject: Quick question about boards?   Quick question about boards? Mini-clockFri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am

Isn't the Graphics and Requests forum basicly the same? Just wondering since they both have to do with graphics. Wink
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about boards?   Quick question about boards? Mini-clockFri Jan 08, 2010 1:42 am

Hmm... I was thinking the Graphics forum could be used to display your graphics and the Requests forum used to request them. But I see your point. As I've said in the Announcements, these Forums are fairly new so I might work on getting this fixed later on. Thanks for asking! Happy
Back to top Go down
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about boards?   Quick question about boards? Mini-clockFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 am

Alright! Thanks for the answer! Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about boards?   Quick question about boards? Mini-clockFri Jan 08, 2010 4:05 pm

~Changed Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick question about boards?   Quick question about boards? Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Quick question about boards?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Affiliations, Suggestions, and Help :: Board Help-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com