Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kopa23
Cub
Cub
Kopa23

Sex : Female

Scar + Nala = mates/relatives? Empty
PostSubject: Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?   Scar + Nala = mates/relatives? Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

There have been many theories of Scar being Nala's mate while some others even think Nala is his own daughter!

What's your own theory?

Well, I'm just gonna follow TLKoB and say that they weren't mates but Scar wanted them to be.

Theory:

Nala ran away because Scar wanted her to be his queen (and mate with her) so she could find help and stop this nonsense. Then I guess, if the Outsiders were at the Pride Lands, Scar made Zira his queen not because he wanted to, but he needed a queen and Zira seemed to be the most royal lioness. Otherwise I'll say that Scar didn't have a queen during his reign, because I doubt Nala would ever make Scar her mate.

And about her being his daughter, I doubt that Mufasa would betroth his cub's cousin, especially if it was Scar's daughter. Plus, Scar would let Nala get eaten by the hyenas on the Elephant Graveyard! So, I really doubt it that he's her father.
Back to top Go down
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

PostSubject: Re: Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?   Scar + Nala = mates/relatives? Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I dunno, really. But we had this a topic on MLK I think. Then my answer is on there. I'm too lazy to copy and paste it. >.<
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?   Scar + Nala = mates/relatives? Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 am

I believe Nala is the daughter of Yogi Bear and Scar wanted nala as a mate because it would bring him closer to the picnioc basket and thus the relation.
Back to top Go down
Amyz
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed

PostSubject: Re: Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?   Scar + Nala = mates/relatives? Mini-clockWed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm

I agree with you Kopa23, Nala would never let Scar be her mate. I think Ni was the father of Nala Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?   Scar + Nala = mates/relatives? Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Scar + Nala = mates/relatives?
Page 1 of 1