Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did you like Simba's Pride?

Go down 
+5
thelionpride556
Kovu'sMate
SimbasMate
Anette
Kopa23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kopa23
Cub
Cub
Kopa23

Sex : Female

Did you like Simba's Pride? Empty
PostSubject: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 am

I did like it, but I believe (KEYWORD: I BELIEVE) it sucks compared to TLK. TLK didn't deserve to have sequels to kill it from the inside out. What's your own opinion?
Back to top Go down
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 11:26 pm

I like it! No, I love it! It's an awesome movie! I'm glad they actually researched on the first one before making it however. Wink
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockThu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Kopa23 wrote:
I did like it, but I believe (KEYWORD: I BELIEVE) it sucks compared to TLK. TLK didn't deserve to have sequels to kill it from the inside out. What's your own opinion?

I totally agree with you, Kops!

But anyways:

Meh. It was ok I guess. Mixed feelings. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. lol I wasn't a big fan of this whole Kovu crap. I think he should of stayed bad and crap. lol And how poor me I am rejected cuze Scar is not my father. :P Lol jk ^^ I would of loved a movie all about Simba. So, My real opinion is that I could careless about this movie. Some of it was very heart warming, but I just didn't feel anything as much as I did with the first. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 12:50 am

I love the 2nd one way better than the other two...... i got to say that the first one was good but nope.... not my top
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am

I like TLK2 slightly better than the first one. Probably because 2 of my most favorite characters are in it. (Kiara and Vitani). Happy
Back to top Go down
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 1:14 am

thelionpride556 wrote:
I like TLK2 slightly better than the first one. Probably because 2 of my most favorite characters are in it. (Kiara and Vitani). Happy

LOL mine too!!!! Bounce Santa Afro
Back to top Go down
Ralexia
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed
Ralexia

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockSun Apr 11, 2010 5:16 pm

I thought it was pretty good, I liked the new characters the best
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockMon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 am

Simba becomes a typical disney dad in TLK2
Back to top Go down
Buffy
Infant Cub
Infant Cub

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockThu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Simba is like MY dad in TLK2, and I'm Kiara >.> xDD

I did like TLK2, however like many others, not as much as the first one. The Lion King has always been my favorite and it always will be. But I have to admit, the 2nd movie is cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna the Lioness
Newly Blessed
Newly Blessed

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clockFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Yeah, I liked it because there was my lovely Kovu... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you like Simba's Pride?   Did you like Simba's Pride? Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Did you like Simba's Pride?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Lion King Discussions :: The Films :: The Lion King II: Simba's Pride-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com