Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?

Go down 
+2
Anette
Kopa23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kopa23
Cub
Cub
Kopa23

Sex : Female

The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Empty
PostSubject: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 am

I personally liked it way better than Simba's Pride, but I think some parts were really messed up and some jokes weren't even funny. If you are interested in T&P, then go buy it. But if you're not much of a fan of them, don't even bother. I pretty much believe it's up to you to decide if it's worth the money or not. For me, it did kinda, because it was the first TLK movie I ever owned and I love certain parts of it. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 pm

I like it for many reasons, some that are too long to post on here. The comedy was quite hilarious in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of Timon or Pumbaa however. They are basicly a comic realif. (Daw, spelled wrong! >.<)
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clockSun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm

I loved it! I watched it the other night, come to fact. It was nice to see another TLK Movie!! :P
Back to top Go down
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clockThu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 pm

HELL NO. Timon and Pumbaa ruin the whole story line of The Lion King. Period.
Back to top Go down
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 am

I hated it i thought that it was not worth it
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clockMon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 am

Sadly this is the only TLK movie I have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?   The Lion King 1½: Worth the money? Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

The Lion King 1½: Worth the money?
Page 1 of 1