Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimbasMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
SimbasMate

Sex : Female

SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN]   SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] Mini-clockSat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Here are some free use avatars I made. and you also may request for one.
When you use these, please give me credit, and do not steal. These took a while to make. And if you're wondering what program I use, I use a little bit of Photoshop CS2, Picnik, and Luna Pic.

SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] 125637425728388SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] 125637425728388-2SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] 125637425728388-1-1SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] 125637425728388-1-2SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] 125637425728388-2-1
Back to top Go down
Anette
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Anette

PostSubject: Re: SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN]   SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] Mini-clockSat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 am

Haha! About the same as me. :P Except I use Picnik, Lunapic, Fotoflexer and Paint. I love your graphics! Happy
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN]   SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 am

Your graphics are great as always SM Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN]   SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN] Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

SM's Graphics [Requests: OPEN]
Page 1 of 1