Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

Sex : Female

Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Empty
PostSubject: Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path   Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Mini-clockSun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 pm

This story focus's on Kopa and Vitani's life. POV's including. (Point Of View)

Chapter 1
Kopa

"He hasn't opened his eyes yet." I heard a voice that sounded full of worry. "Hush, Sarafina. He's only 10 days old. He'll open his eyes when he's ready." Another voice said. This one was calming. I'll remember that one... I thought as I squirmed over and started feeding. "How is my son?" A male's voice called. He sounds cool! I thought
At once, I felt his eyelids open. I opened my eyes to see a rusty-brownish lioness staring at me. The lioness gasped. "Nala, his eyes are open!" The lioness exclaimed. I gasped. Did I do something wrong? I thought as I tried to squirm away. But before I could get anywhere, something grabbed my scruff. I squealed in worry until I was placed down. "Hush, little one. It is only me, your mother." I heard another voice, the sweetest and calmest of them all.
I looked up and saw a beautiful lioness staring at me, sweet aqua eyes, beautiful fur. I sighed at her beauty. Would I ever meet another lioness like her? "Simba, come meet your son!" Mother called. "Oh Nala, he's just beautiful." I heard the lioness who's voice was once worried, now was calm. "Thank you, Sarafina." Mother thanked. Sarafina, I'll remember that. I thought. Suddenly, a lion with a huge mane came in. My eyes widened. One day, I will be just like him. I vowed. The big lion walked up to Mother. "He's beautiful, Nala." The lion said.
I looked up at him. He was even bigger up close! "Hello, little one." The lion said softly. At least he's nice. I teased to myself. "What should we call him, Simba?" Mother asked. Simba! I thought. What a powerful name! The lion chuckled. "We'll call him Kopa." Simba said. My eyes widened at the sound of my name. Kopa!! I thought happily. "Kopa!" I called by accident. By then, everyone was staring at me. Mother, Simba, Sarafina, and the rusty lioness.
Then they started 'Aww'ing at me. I ducked down, a little [censored]. Mother looked down. "Kopa, this is your father Simba." Mother introduced. "The one that looks like me is Sarafina, your grandmother, and the rusty lioness is Sarabi, your other grandmother." Mother finished. Mother, Father, Sarafina, Sarabi. Got it. I memorized. "You will be the next king." Father told me. I squealed in joy. I will be like you! I thought. Nothing will stop me! Not even the bad lions

Tell me what you think! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path   Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Mini-clockSat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Nice story so far. Baby Kopa sounds so cute! Very Happy I can't wait to read more lol.
Back to top Go down
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

PostSubject: Re: Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path   Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 2:55 am

Awesome!!!! Love it i agree with Amanda do some more!
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path   Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 6:12 pm

LOL I forgot all about this story! XD

I probably won't continue it for a while because I'm working on a new website, and I'm working on many other stories. Blink
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path   Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Mini-clockWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 am

Making it yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path   Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

Kopa's Destiny/ Vitani's Path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: The Fandom :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com