Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your favorite part

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kovu'sMate
Infant Cub
Infant Cub
Kovu'sMate

Sex : Female

What was your favorite part Empty
PostSubject: What was your favorite part   What was your favorite part Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am

LOL i had soooo many favorite parts it was crazy but they part i liked the most was it all wuahahahahahaha
My favorite character was baby simba he was a cute kid
Back to top Go down
thelionpride556
Cub
Cub
thelionpride556

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part   What was your favorite part Mini-clockMon Feb 22, 2010 6:07 pm

I don't remember a whole lot, but I LOVED the stampede scene and the lioness hunt! They were so well done! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Cub
Cub
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part   What was your favorite part Mini-clockSun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 am

The morning report scene I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part   What was your favorite part Mini-clock

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite part
Page 1 of 1