Lion King Obsession Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King Obsession Forums

This is a highly popular, totally free, and 100% fun forum where you can chat about the Lion King, role-play, and make lots of friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Color and design changes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Cub
Cub
Amanda

Sex : Female

Aries

Color and design changes! Empty
PostColor and design changes!

Unless you're blind (lol), you've probably already noticed that a lot of the colors around the Forums have changed, and that the old buttons were replaced with newer, cleaner ones. The previous colors were too dark, plain, and made some text almost illegible, so I decided to redo all the coloring and start from scratch. As you can see, it still doesn't look all that great. I will keep messing around with the colors until I am satisfied. Unfortunately, I have a loooooooooong way to go. Messed Up
The buttons have changed also. The previous ones were large and ugly-looking so I had to remove them. A few still remain, and I will try to replace them too when I have time.
In the meantime, feedback would really be appreciated! How are you liking the new colors? Do they make some text difficult to read? And what about the buttons? Are they clear enough? Do you have any suggestions, constructive criticism, or feedback? Keep in mind that I am only about half-way through so the layout of the Forums isn't very pretty at the moment. :P Please bear with me these next few days as I sort everything out!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Color and design changes! :: Comments

thelionpride556
Re: Color and design changes!
Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 pm by thelionpride556
I like it so far! Very Happy
SimbasMate
Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:38 am by SimbasMate
I think everything looks great! ^^ Nothing is hard to read.
Post  by Sponsored content

Color and design changes!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lion King Obsession Forums :: Site :: News and Updates-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Cinema, Movies | Movies | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com